> "CryptManager.cc", line 731: Error: Formal argument st of
> type stack_st* in call to sk_pop_free(stack_st*, void(*)(void*))
> is being passed void*.

> Any simple suggestions?
> These function calls are pretty much the same as in the
> ca.c etc under the apps directory.

> Any help would be appreciated!

> Regards,
> Brad

No clue how we're supposed to fix your code without being able to see your
code, but the error is completely self-explanatory. The function
'sk_pop_free' takes a 'stack_st *' as its first parameter and you are
passing it a 'void *'.

Why would you want to pass a 'void *' to sk_pop_free? You're supposed to
pass it a stack.

(And why is this going to openssl-dev? It doesn't seem to have anything to
do with the development of OpenSSL.)

DS