> Isn't it obvious? You broke the SHA algorithm in the client, causing it to
> RSA sign the wrong value. When the server checks the signature, it fails
> because it is a signature of the wrong thing.

But I have tested the algorithm. It gives identical hash values. I just want to
know if there is something that I am missing.

As I understand it, the hash function hashes the values and puts them into the
SHA_CTX variable. From my observation, the hash function only puts in the hash
values h0,h1,h2,h3, and h4 in the SHA_CTX variable. Is there anything else I
have missed/fail to notice?

Please advise.
Vishnu.

Easily publish your photos to your Spaces with Photo Gallery.
http://get.live.com/photogallery/overview