Jurko Gospodnetić wrote:
  Hi all.

Just wandering whether there is something I am missing about posting bug reports/patches to 'r...@openssl.org'. I send a report there three days ago and got neither any confirmation nor did the report get forwarded to the development list. I resent the same report yesterday and still nothing.

I sent the report from the same e-mail address I am posting this from. Is there some registration I'm missing in order to be able to send in patches using 'regular channels' as suggested on 'http://www.openssl.org/support/rt.html'? Or is perhaps my subject line supposed to be formatted in a specific way? Or is it just that the list is moderated and no moderators have yet gotten to looking over my report?

It is moderated and I just did not find time to work through the moderation queue from Friday evening till now.

Best regards,
   Lutz