Hi,

Is OCSp implemented as a part of SSL handshake or do i need to implement the
functionality myself i.e. calling the api to send the request and check the
response like the way it has been done in the apps??

i see some ocsp related code while ssl handshake is being done. it looks
like its for OCSP stapling.

Could you provide a breif idea abt how to add OCSP support to the
application (client). Currently we use OpenSSl for ssl support

thanks,
anuj