Stephen Henson via RT wrote:
> I'm not sure about this. Surely if the openssl utility is found on the
> PATH it should be able to execute it without having to include its
> absolute pathname?

Sure, but the problem is the way c_rehash checks whether $openssl is
executable or not in the `if (-d $dirlist[0])' block.  The -x operator
does not cause a $PATH search, it just checks whether the operand is an
executable file or not.  Thus I'd recommend setting $openssl to the
absolute pathname in the $PATH search, to allow that -x operator (on
line 53) to do what probably was intended.

BTW, I don't see what those two chdir calls on lines 52 and 54
respectively are good for...

Regards, Jukka

--
This email fills a much-needed gap in your mailbox.