> [seggelm...@fh-muenster.de - Tue May 12 16:44:34 2009]:
>
> I have updated the last patch, considering the suggestions of Daniel
> Mentz.
>
> The previous solutions were done in the BIO object, which was not a
> good choice. Additionally they didn't allow non-blocking sockets to be
> used.

This patch is broken due to line wrap issues. Try a plain text
attachment or if that fails a gziped one.

Some of the changes break source compatibility with previous versions of
the patch. That's ok for now but once this stuff appears in a released
version no such changes are permissible as they would break applications.

Steve.