On May 16, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:

On Sat, May 16, 2009, Michael Txen wrote:

Dear all,

we will revise this patch on Monday. Please do not commit.
I need to play with the IP_MTU option on a Linux system
and have a discussion with Robin.

It has already been committed but that can be reverted. I've reopened the
ticket.
I have sent an updated patch against 1.0.0beta2 to r...@openssl.org.

Can you guys also have a look at ticket #1921? I've handled this by disabling
ECDHE for now but supporting ECDHE in DTLS would be the best solution.

Is there a similar issue with PSK ciphersuites?

It looks like pasting the relevant pieces from s3_clnt.c and s3_srvr.c will do
the trick.

Steve.