The pre-built OpenSSL library is provided by someone else.  If you
want to get debug libraries for OpenSSL, you can compile them
yourself.  Please see the FAQ, however; there are a couple of gotchas
on Windows systems which need to be addressed within your environment
during the compilation and test cycles.

-Kyle H