Hi openssl-dev,

Here is a series of patches against the openssl-SNAP-20090628 release.
The patches fix a number of bugs and also add functionality from the
ocf-linux and uClinux-dist projects.

ocf-linux is a linux port of the OCF framework from BSD.  The project
has been running since 2004.

uClinux-dist is a full source distribution thats allows for easy cross
compilation for many different CPU/platform/vendor combinations,  including
both systems with and without MMUs.  It has been running since before 2002.

I have split the patches up into small unit changes so that they are easier
to review and apply.  Most if not all of the patches can be used in
isolation against a current openssl source tree.

Please let me know if there are any issues or if some other format is
preferred,

Thanks,
Davidm

ocf-linux:    http://ocf-linux.sourceforge.net/