That's not how it works, unfortunately.

The fact that I submitted it as an official RT ticket now will make it
certainly pop up on some screens of the core developer team (my guess:
Dr. Henson)
When they find the patch is useful and fit for inclusion - and
assuming they've got time for this unpaid work - it will be included
in CVS. Not before.

In years past (and still today) I started to keep my own OpenSSL
source tree and track changes when time allows / projects give me the
need and opportunity to resync/upgrade. It's very useful when you do
embedded work (like I've done in the past) or have other special
requirements, but the tracking is an effort that is not to be sneezed
at, so for a regular workplace situation, I'd advise against it. But
when needs must, it is an option to manage your own 'branch' so
particular fixes are certain to reside in your source tree.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Tan, Eng Ten<engten....@ca.com> wrote:
> Is this patch getting checked in?
>
> I still don’t see it in the cvs
>

> Regards