Hi,

I am an Openssl newby. Recently I am trying to build FIPS module and FIPS capable lib on a Linux system. I notice that all the fips_xxxtest programs at link time all go through fipsld and linked with a digest. I expect the same thing with application "openssl", but I don't see it happens when I check the build log. When I run the command, it worked !! For example when I ran "openssl version", it shows me "OpenSSL 0.9.8j-fips 07 Jan 2009". Why there is no fingerprint, but it seems to pass FIPS_mode_set without problem?

Lin