(See attached file: ibmupdate1.tgz)

This is an update to the sources (only) for the CMAC, CCM and GCM code we
donated previously.
It rolls up various bug fixes for those who need them collected in one
place, but isn't a full patch to OpenSSL.

Current status.
GCM appears solid now with a 96 bit IV. There may be problems with variable
length IV's.
CCM we have a test failure on one platform - I don't know what's causing
that but it's as likely to be the test code as the implementation.
CMAC we have test failures on several platforms - looks like a real bug but
I havn't had time to investigate in detail yet, again it could be the test
code or the implementation.

Thanks to all those who've sent in bug reports.

Peter