From: Richard Levitte <rich...@levitte.org>

> I'm stuck in France due to ashes in the air.  Most of my energy has
> been spent on trying to figure out how to get back to Sweden as soon
> as possible, instead of, as I had hoped, working on stuff such as the
> VMS build of OpenSSL...

   Some people will use _any_ excuse to avoid work.

   Unable to resist (or to explain why), I've started a build on my VMS
VAX V6.2 system.  So far:

[...]
Compiling The o_dir.c File.  (LIBRARY,LIB)
        #include <libfildef.h>
        .^
%CC-F-NOINCLFILE, Cannot find file <libfildef.h> specified in #include
 directive.
                At line number 35 in
SYS$SYSDEVICE:[UTILITY.SOURCE.OPENSSL.OPENSSL-1_0_0_S1.CRYPTO]LPDIR_VMS.C;1.

        #include <libfildef.h>
        .^
%VCG-I-NOBJECT, No object file produced.
                At line number 35 in
SYS$SYSDEVICE:[UTILITY.SOURCE.OPENSSL.OPENSSL-1_0_0_S1.CRYPTO]LPDIR_VMS.C;1.
[...]

      http://antinode.info/ftp/openssl/1_0_0/crypto/LPdir_vms.c

I assume that it'll all end badly, but I won't know for a while.