How do you point to a dir (hashed by c_rehash)
of trusted CA files (for clients verifying
server certs) in openssl.cnf?  Is it the 'certs' directive?

The comment for certs in the example openssl.cnf says
"# Where the issued certs are kept"
and it is in the default_ca stanza which doesn't seem like it would
affect clients.

Is there a way to specify multiple dirs?

I know I can use SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations() to set the location
but I want to do it using the conf file so programmers calling
openssl don't have to know to call SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations()
to get my dir(s) of trusted CA certs.

Thanks!

Eric