Hello there,

After running ./config on my Alpha Tru64 server and then running make, lots
gets made until finally it breaks with the following error.

cc: Error: dso_dlfcn.c, line 445: In this declaration, "Dl_info" must
specify a type. (badparsedecl)
        Dl_info dli;
--------^
cc: Error: dso_dlfcn.c, line 455: In this statement, "dli" is not declared.
(undeclared)
        if (dladdr(addr,&dli))
-------------------------^

Is there a package I'm missing or a configuration switch of the ./config
script that I need?
I've looked elsewhere but cannot work out what this problem is.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cameron

--

*Cameron Hague*

Senior Developer

*Invar Limited*

University Way

Cranfield Technology Park

Cranfield

Bedfordshire

MK43 0EQ

United Kingdom

Office Telephone: +44 (0) 1234 436 000

Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 1234 436 013

Mobile: +44 (0) 7584 236 607

Office Fax:+44 (0) 1234 436 001

Registered in England no: 05084073, VAT no: GB 859 6330 87

*enquir...@invarsystems.co <enquir...@invar.co.uk>m*

* *

Disclaimer

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Invar Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you
must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone.

error.

enquir...@invarsystems.com