Hi,
After some fight, I am able to make the connection.I have taken both server
and client authentication as false SOAP_SSL_REQUIRE_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION &
SOAP_SSL_REQUIRE_SERVER_AUTHENTICATION to false.But SSL_Conect & SSL_accept
are failing with errors "*** error:00002733:lib(0):func(2):reason(1843)" &
"*** SSL_ERROR_SSL
*** SSL_ERROR_SSL
error:1408A0C1:lib(20):func(138):reason(193)
Error 30 fault: SOAP-ENV:Server [no subcode]
"Error observed by underlying BIO: No such file or directory"
Detail: SSL_accept() failed in soap_ssl_accept()" respectively.I provided
client.pem keyfile, though it is not required as authentication is set to
false.Please let me know your thoughts.