I need an advice on usind EVP_SignFinal function with two private key objects stored on two different tokens. I can use two PKCS11 engine instances to access these objects in low-level functions. But EVP_SignFinal implementation uses EVP_PKEY_CTX_new(pkey, NULL) call internally to create internal signing context with NULL engine. Then int_ctx_new function finds an engine by NID:
e = ENGINE_get_pkey_meth_engine(id);
and users first found engine instance. As a result only first token can be used for signing. How can I specify right engine instance for signing context without OpenSSL source code modifications?

Valery Blazhnov
LISSI ltd.