Dear Steve

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am new to OPENSSL.
Currently I am using OpenSSL 1.0.0d. I would like to ask you whether it is
FIPS enabled version?
I am using this OPENSSL for encryption and decryption of Data files using
3DES algorithm from the command prompt.
Recently I came across
http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-fips-1.2.2.tar.gz version which I am
not able to Install on Win 64 bit OS.
And also I come across some blogs saying that I need to  enable FIPS  by
FIPS_MODE_SET()  to True. And some blogs say that I need to link the OPENSSL
1.2.2 to the version I am Using.

Really I am confused by this. Can you help me in getting an OPENSSL with
FIPS enabled software where I can use the 3DES or ASE algorithms for my
Encryption and Decryption using the Command prompt.

Regards,
Bhaskar Raju