The Security Policy is the document you need.  Please see Steve
Marquess's link to the official copy at NIST.  The Security Policy
explains everything, including what file you need to obtain, its HMAC,
how to verify it, what you must do to retain validation of the
canister, how to build the canister, and how to build a FIPS-valid
version of OpenSSL using the canister built from the verified FIPS
code.

-Kyle H