Hello,
All the answers to your questions are here :
http://delaage.pierre.free.fr/

good luck

Pierre Delaage

Le 14/07/2011 14:40, Kchitiz Saxena a écrit :
Hi
I am trying to compile openssl version 0.9.8p for Win CE 5.0 (Armv4i). I am using Microsoft embedded VC++ 4.0 for the same. I followed the instructions provided in INSTALL.WCE file which came with the source code. However the compilation is not successful. The error I am getting is 'Unable to locate include file strings.h at file o_str.c line 66'. I tried few things and also tried to change strings.h to string.h but there were other subsequent errors. On further investigating it looks like the code written under macro _WIN32 is not compilable for this particular platform.

Has anyone faced similar problems while building for CE?

Thanks
Kchitiz