> I'm still having this build problem on Windows, with code just pulled
> from CVS 1.0.1 stable branch. It happens when building the 32-bit build
> on a 64-bit OS.

I think it depends on what do you mean by "code just pulled from CVS
1.0.1 branch" *exactly*? If you have a checked out tree, and had it for
a while, and was refreshing it with 'cvs update', then you might end up
in situation when crypto/modes/asm/ghash-x86.pl is not present in your
tree. This would result in error message you are referring to. So just
see if you have crypto/modes/asm/ghash-x86.pl and if not ...