"Dr. Stephen Henson" <st...@openssl.org> writes:

[...]

> Please try the latest CVS, there have been some workarounds for these issues
> such as:
>
> http://cvs.openssl.org/chngview?cn=22031

Thanks, that fixes the issue.

(My apologies for trying to confuse you by giving the wrong version. I
messed up when importing the code to our VCS and called it 1.0.1-beta3
but actually it was 1.0.1-beta1 3 Jan 2012. beta3's not yet released and
by the looks of it this change is in beta2.)

> These are only problems for "make depend" and don't show up on my system.

Yes, as I said I think this was a relatively short-lived change in
gcc. Doesn't cause any problem on my workstation either.

[...]