I'd like to request moving the static function get_issuer_sk higher in the
x509_vf.c file, to permit it's use by other functions in the file, such as:
  int X509_verify_cert(X509_STORE_CTX *ctx)

Attached is the patch that simply moves the function's declaration higher up in
the file.

I'll submit another request related to why I want this done; but the move
itself should be OK, I think.   [I would like to be able to check the "trusted"
store for any matching issuer when building the client-verification chain.
This is related to issues from Cross-Certification.]