On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:22:56PM +0200, Andy Polyakov wrote:
> > There is also:
> > http://bugs.debian.org/665836
>
> I don't quite understand. The problem was reported for i386, but only
> amd64 update packages are provided.

I think you have a misunderstanding of how Debian works.  I am
using amd64 on my system, so I build amd64 binaries.  I upload
the source and binaries to Debian, and a whole bunch of other
hosts build it for the various supported arhitectures for which
I didn't upload it, including i386.

> Even though x86_64 module was fixed
> too, CBC decrypt on x86_64 is handles by another module. So the x86_64
> fix was more for some other unspecified case, but x86 fix was acute for
> i386 OpenSSH...

Both i386 and x86_64 cases are fixed in Debian based on the cvs
commit(s).

Kurt