Hi,

I'm running a 0.9.8g version of the OpenSSL to verify some data.

I received an email related to a vulnerability of OpenSSL, basically says:
"A potentially exploitable vulnerability has been discovered in the OpenSSL
function asn1_d2i_read_bio."
"Any application which uses BIO or FILE based functions to read untrusted
DER
format data is vulnerable. Affected functions are of the form d2i_*_bio or
d2i_*_fp, for example d2i_X509_bio or d2i_PKCS12_fp."

I performed a search in our source code and I can't found any
"d2i_*_bio","d2i_*_fp", "d2i_X509_bio" and "d2i_PKCS12_fp."  Also can't
found any call to "asn1_d2i_read_bio"...
Our code uses a BIO_read functions, do we fall in this vulnerability?

Best Regards..