type of request: enhancement
object: support of Windows RT
comment:
Windows RT is the new Microsoft Windows 8 for ARM tablets such
the Microsoft Surface. Applications (so OpenSSL) can be cross
built using a Visual Studio C++ 2012 on a x86 platform running
a not too old version of Windows.

I suggest to create and fill a README.WRT file at the top
directory explaining how to build OpenSSL for Windows RT
(similar to already provided README.W32, README.W64 and
README.WCE).

I have access to a suitable build platform and a Windows RT
device so I can help both giving some inputs and testing
results. Just send a message to my personal E-mail
francis.dup...@fdupont.fr or professional E-mail
fdup...@isc.org

Regards

PS: perhaps  you can do a similar thing for Windows 8 Phone?