Greetings!

We have own hardware RNG and software RNG, so in absence of the hardware
RNG we found some errors that are ignored.

The attached patch fix it, providing the return value check.

Two other bugfixes are provided too:
- the patch to crypto/ocsp/ocsp_srv.c is a workaround against the compiler
bug (gcc v 4.6.1)
- the patch to apps/ts.c is a fix of case when absent config file is
specified.

Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky