Hi,

I had asked few questions related to SSLv23_xxx_method API to understand
its internals.

I am putting those questions here again..

How is it able to handle all the protocols SSLv3, TLSv1.x

How does it decide which one to handshake with ? What is the first
protocol_version sent in ClientHello Request ?

Also, when I tried to connecting client using SSLv23_client_method() API to
server using TLSv1_2_server_method() ,

I am getting this error

 SSL negotiation failed: error:14077410:SSL
 routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure

However, I am suddently getting this error. earliar I was getting "Digest
to big in size for rsa"

Can someone please explain this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Nayna Jain