Hi All,

> > Yes, supporting both at runtime would be best. But having a compile-time
> option now, and defaulting to NPN should keep this from being a blocking
> issue with the patch, correct?
>
> It would also make it kind of useless, at least from my non-authoritative
> point of view.

Understood, I'll start working on this behavior:

The client can send ALPN, NPN, or both.
  If the client only sends one: negotiation will take place normally.
  If the client sends both: the server will prefer ALPN. If nothing matches
with ALPN, it will fall back to NPN and send its list.

Also, we have received some feedback off-list on the code we have already
posted, and will be reposting with some updates soon.

Thanks,
Jeff Mendoza