I'm reluctant to open an old issue, but Tru64 v5.1 is a corner case
unfortunately not covered by this fix.

(Andy: I am seeing this error now that I am building OpenSSL with
non-default build options.)

/usr/include/dlfcn.h on this system #defines RTLD_NEXT, but neither
Dl_info nor dladdr() are present. The header is basically the same as in
Tru64 v4.0, in fact, but for the addition of RTLD_{GLOBAL,LOCAL,NEXT}.

I'm not sure that this can be addressed without a configure-time check.
Are there any other new cpp symbols in dlfcn.h from v5.1B?

--Daniel

--
Daniel Richard G. || sk...@iskunk.org
My ASCII-art .sig got a bad case of Times New Roman.