That suite certainly does exist in OpenSSL and has for a long time.
At least by default; you can probably exclude at build if you want.
The OpenSSL names for some ephemeral DH suites are spelled EDH
instead of DHE as in the standards. OpenSSL also spells [EC]DH_anon
and 3DES differently in some cases and omits RSA for akRSA, and some
noise words. There has been discussion of some changes to this coming.

> I found only  EDH-DSS-DES-CBC3-SHA so connections with explorer 8 and
> cipher suite

That is indeed the OpenSSL name for the suite above.

> "-ALL:AESGCM:ECDH:DH:-SSLv3:-AES256-GCM-SHA384:-AES128-GCM-
> SHA256:TLSv1.2:3DES:SSLv3:-CAMELLIA:-aNULL:-eNULL:-EXP:-MD5:-PSK:-
> LOW:-RC4:-SRP:-MEDIUM:-DES-CBC3-SHA"
>
> does not works.

Assuming you mean Internet Explorer 8, the only one I have is on
an old XP SP3 box, and it successfully connects to 1.0.1e s_server
using your cipherstring, with a DSA key&cert of course.
I don't have f installed yet but I very much doubt it is different.

Note that IE uses Windows (stunnel) to do SSL/TLS, so it may be
the version and patches of your Windows that matters
as much as or even more than IE.