Howdy

I am currently building using OpenSSL 0.9.8w
The compile flags etc all come from Intel drop
I would like to move to 1.0.1e (which I know is not the latest) but I have
other SW which uses 1.0.1e
If I look at the delta from 0.9.8w to what Intel provides with their
changes there are maybe 10 files impacted and I can
come to term with each of those. When I download the 1.0.1e library from
your
http://www.openssl.org/source/
I get one compile error after another and find myself changing way too
many files to be comfortable
Can you tell me if the compile steps are documented?
Do I need to update tools to allow the build?

With kind regards,

Doug Oliver
Firmware Engineer
xSeries
Building: 045 | Floor: 3 | Office: 3M-116

Phone: 1-512-286-7858 | Mobile: Refer to Blue Pages | Tie-Line: 363-7858
E-mail: olive...@us.ibm.com

11400 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78758-3493
United States