Hi Fedor,

Yes i did not move this file out. and i can see the output of ls -la
/lib64/libcrypt.so.1

libcrypt.so -> ../../lib64/libcrypt.so.1

I complied openssl and it created this library files,
engines  libcrypto.a  libssl.a  pkgconfig

So now should i move this libcrypt.a file to /usr/lib64 folder and rename
this as .so ?

Regards,
Lokesh Jangir