Hi ,

When the iOS WiFi Profile is signed using new openSSL 1.0.1 version, it
specifies the certificate chain in reverse order causing the device  not to
recognize the certificate chain and show "Not Verified". However, when we sign
using version 0.9.8k, the chain is included in the correct order and the device
is showing the profile as a "Verified" one , at the time of showing profile
installation prompt.  Is there a possibility that we will get a fix in next
version of openssl ?

Command Used:
openssl smime -sign  -signer {pem cert} -inkey {pem cert key}  -certfile {pem
cert chain} -nodetach  -outform der -in {unsigned mobile config file} -out
{signed mobile config file}

Thanks
SatishKumaar