Hi,

another area where OpenSSL needs competent contibution is testing.

Build OpenSSL on as many different platforms, architectures using as many different compilers as possible and turn off/on different swithes, features and test if it works. In the beginning the UC tests would be enough, but adding and improving UC tests would be desirable too.

Let me know if you want to contibute and need access to some resources.

Regards,