This is a pretty cool patch!

Martin sent me some instructions on how to get this working with wireshark,
which I have reproduced for reference at the end. This worked for me using
Wireshark 1.10.6

With regards to the patch itself, it is the idiom of many of the OpenSSL
command line apps to take a "-outform" argument. I think it would be more in
keeping with the intention of that argument if the patch were modified to use
"-outform NSS" instead of "-keylog". Could you make the appropriate amendments
and resubmit?

Many thanks

Matt

openssl s_server -cert serverCert.pem -key serverKey.pem -accept 443 -no_ticket

start the logging in wireshark

openssl s_client -connect localhost:443 -sess_out key-openssl.log -cipher
AES128-SHA -tls1

wait for the connect

type something

stop the capture in wireshark

stop the s_client

openssl sess_id -in key-openssl.log -keylog -noout -out key.log

In wireshark:
Edit / Preferences / Protocols / SSL
clear the (Pre)-Master-Secret log filename
Apply
set the (Pre)-Master-Secret log filename to key.log
Apply

-> Application Data should get decrypted