On Tue, Jun 10, 2014, John Foley wrote:

> Can we imply from this commit that the 1.0.2 release is imminent?  If
> not, can anyone provide a rough estimate on when 1.0.2 will be released
> (1 month, 3 months, 6 months from now)?

A 1.0.2-beta2 release will happen shortly (the next day or so). So please test
the latest snapshots and report any problems and preferably fixes.

The actual 1.0.2 release timing will depend on any critical issues reported in
beta2.

I'd hope for a 1.0.2 release less than a month from now though.

Steve.