On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Loganaden Velvindron
<logana...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I'm interested in fixing OpenSSL, why shouldn't I have access to
> coverity scans ?

I'm not a committer, and not a core member, but I am fully prepared to
answer your question. Because the policy of the project says so. If
you show the dedication and commitment to give back to the project and
become a committer, that could change.

> Other Open Source projects have provided me access to their coverity
> scans, despite the fact that I'm not a committer.

That is deeply flawed as an argument, both rhetorically and materially.

- M