I am closing this item as it is not actually a defect (although we do
appreciate getting rapid feedback on the roadmap).

The discussion in terms of platform strategy should continue on the openssl-dev
mailing list as we work through tackling platform related issues.

Separately I'm looking through the range of systems and the automated building
items that various users have put in place - it is great to see the enthusiasm
for the range of platforms OpenSSL works on.

If you are able to provide access to a platform to the OpenSSL development team
then noting that on openssl-dev would be useful.

Thanks,
Tim.