Hello Openssl Team!

I use openssl 1.0.1i with some patches in the GOST engine.
The command line is

openssl speed -engine gost -evp gost-mac

I get an error:
3074107544:error:80073074:lib(128):GOST_IMIT_UPDATE:mac key not
set:gost_crypt.c:654:
(the line number where the error occurs may differ from the current one
from 1.0.1i).

So gost-mac is treated as digest and the tests are using the EVP_Digest
method. But the gost-mac differs from common digests because it usage
requires a mac key to be set.

What is the best way to fix it? Should I hardcode the gost-mac support in
apps/speed.c to process it correctly or there is a better way?

Thank you!

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky