Spam detection software, running on the system "butler.openssl.org", has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar future email. If you have any questions, see [email protected] for details.
Content preview: Hello OpenSSL staff. I was wondering if you guys were going to drop SSL and just use TSL or some other advance encryption methods, soon? The reason why I am asking is because SSL 3.0 was proven to be insecure and recommended not to be used anymore. I hope you guys have plans for better sockets. Fight Malware. Join ClamWin. ClamWin is a free, open-source, anti-virus for Windows users. http://www.clamwin.com/ [...] Content analysis details: (5.7 points, 5.0 required) pts rule name description ---- ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- 1.2 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT Reply-To freemail username ends in digit (joe bundley <slinger1410[at]yahoo.com> ) 1.6 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD 'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message 0.8 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60% [score: 0.4976] 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid 2.1 FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO Freemail in Reply-To, but not From The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus, or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.
Hello OpenSSL staff. I was wondering if you guys were going to drop SSL and just use TSL or some other advance encryption methods, soon? The reason why I am asking is because SSL 3.0 was proven to be insecure and recommended not to be used anymore. I hope you guys have plans for better sockets. ---------------------- Fight Malware. Join ClamWin. ClamWin is a free, open-source, anti-virus for Windows users. http://www.clamwin.com/ For Linux and Mac users, join ClamAV to fight malware. http://www.clamav.net/index.html
Hello OpenSSL staff. I was wondering if you guys were going to drop SSL and just use TSL or some other advance encryption methods, soon? The reason why I am asking is because SSL 3.0 was proven to be insecure and recommended not to be used anymore. I hope you guys have plans for better sockets.
----------------------
Fight Malware. Join ClamWin. ClamWin is a free, open-source, anti-virus for Windows users. http://www.clamwin.com/
For Linux and Mac users, join ClamAV to fight malware. http://www.clamav.net/index.html
Fight Malware. Join ClamWin. ClamWin is a free, open-source, anti-virus for Windows users. http://www.clamwin.com/
For Linux and Mac users, join ClamAV to fight malware. http://www.clamav.net/index.html
_______________________________________________ openssl-dev mailing list To unsubscribe: https://mta.openssl.org/mailman/listinfo/openssl-dev
