Re: copyrights:

Planning to copy the (109-line) main copyright from another source file and
append to it:

 * Copyright (C) 2015 Akamai Technologies. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
 * This code was originally developed by Akamai Technologies and
 * and contributed to the OpenSSL project.
 */

Acceptable?
--
-Todd Short
// tsh...@akamai.com<mailto:tsh...@akamai.com>

On May 31, 2015, at 9:27 AM, Salz, Rich via RT