From: openssl-dev [mailto:openssl-dev-boun...@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Matt
Caswell
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 1:07 PM
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: Re: [openssl-dev] Compilation error while ignoring no-ssl2 no-ssl3

On 04/08/15 05:08, Kannan Narayanasamy -X (kannanar - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
at Cisco) wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Any updates plz.

Like I said, I am able to recreate the issue on Windows but as 0.9.8 is only
receiving security fixes it won't be fixed.

Please use a more up to date version of OpenSSL.

Matt

> Thanks,
> Kannan Narayanasamy.

  • [ope... Kannan Narayanasamy -X (kannanar - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)
    • ... Kannan Narayanasamy -X (kannanar - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)
      • ... Kannan Narayanasamy -X (kannanar - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)
        • ... Kannan Narayanasamy -X (kannanar - HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED at Cisco)
          • ... Matt Caswell