Hello, colleagues!
Need your advice please... because I'm totally confused.

I've got problem with simple BF ECB compatibility between Linux kernel crypto and OpenSSL libcrypto.
May be I misuse some parameters in kernel or in OpenSSL cipher initialization... But I'm getting different results when decrypting with kernel and with OpenSSL.

Interesting, that AES-128 is perfectly compatible.
I attached simple test program, hope there's no childish mistakes :) This program uses kernel C API for user space for simplicity, but when I use kernel module for encryption, I'm getting exactly the same data. #define at the very beginning of programĀ  allows to test BS or AES-128 compatibility.
--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE