--On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 5:02 PM +0000 "Salz, Rich" <rs...@akamai.com> wrote:

Are Openssh, DNS developers, SMTP/POP3/IMAP developers, FTP
devleopers, HTTPD developers and  LDAP developers aware of changes
coming down the pipe?

If not, they should be informed.

We've posted about it several times.  We're making explicit pre-release
testing versions available.  We've seen other folks (e.g., CURL) post
about their experiences.  Do you have any suggestions?  We'd hate for
'surprises' to delay people to start using it.

So the term "ldap" caught my eye. What surprises are we talking about? ;) I can do some testing for OpenLDAP. I honestly haven't been paying exceedingly close attention to the 1.1 tree.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect