Could you please be more specific wrt. DRBG organization that in your
opinion could impact the UI?

From your use-case:  you want to add entropy into a specific DRBG.  You want to
push it, as opposed to the DRBG “pull when needed” model.  That’s an additional
API.  Also from your use-case: you want to specify which DRBG instance gets
that entropy.  If we move to a pair per thread, as opposed to one per SSL and
two in the global space, how do we make sure that API still works and does the
right thing.

Does that makes sense, and does it answer your question?