> Also, I have lost the url of a website which used to analyze any given server
> ( eg www.yahoo.com) for its supporting various tls extensions. You provide
> the server url and it will display all the tls extns supported by that
> server.  If you know of any such url, could you please help me with that also.

openssl s_client has an argument -tlsextdebug:

$ openssl s_client -connect www.yahoo.com:443 -tlsextdebug
CONNECTED(00000003)
TLS server extension "renegotiation info" (id=65281), len=1
0001 - <SPACES/NULS>
TLS server extension "EC point formats" (id=11), len=4
0000 - 03 00 01 02                                       ....
TLS server extension "session ticket" (id=35), len=0
TLS server extension "heartbeat" (id=15), len=1