Hello Wayne,

why don't you just look at source?

With DH one usualy want to generate a shared secret given his private
key and someone else's public key; this can be done with
DH_compute_key(). The first param is a char[] buffer to place
the secret generated to, public key next, private key to pickup
from the last parameter. See dh_key.c and dhtest.c for details.

Vadim Fedukovich