Dear All,

We're using OpenSSL-0.9.1.c to secure the connection between a legacy server
process running on VAX/VMS V5.5-2 and an all new client process running on
NT 4. As we (half) expected, OpenSSL builds cleanly under NT but does not
fare so well under VMS :-( After a considerable amount of hacking around we
eventually got OpenSSL to build, but we're not overly comfortable with some
of the changes made in the process!

Has anyone else out there deployed OpenSSL on VAX/VMS. If so, do you use the
MAKEVMS.COM command script to build the libraries? Any help or hints would
be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Max