>Would it be easier to wipe my source dir and restart from scratch or can I
>simply add-in php3?

Been there, done that - still can't get it to work myself.

I installed the apapche 1.3.4+mod_SSL rpm that is floating around on
Ralph's site - it works wonderfuly by itself, but it appears that no
other redhat modules can be installed on top of that installation. This
appears to be due to apache+mod_ssl is using some EAPI, which is not
compatible with the standard apache API - or something to that effect.

Long story short - it doesn't work.

I'm thinking of running two server processes - one standard apache with
all the trimmings, and one just running apache-mod_ssl. The problem, of
course, being that secure pages won't be able to include mod_perl, or
PHP3 scripts.

I'm hoping that this issue will be addressed soon, seeing as how mod_perl
is kinda very important if you're running perl on your site.

Harry